KNOWLEDGE. CONTROL. ACHIEVEMENT.
HNK Project Management Pty Ltd, established since 2007, services the construction industry across administration, advisory and management capacities.
Our extensive client base includes:
State & Local Government | National & Local Builders | Design Consultancies | Corporations | Education Providers | Medical Practitioners | Law Firms | Financial Institutions | Property Developers & Owners | Community & Sporting Organisations
We offer the highest level of service, tailoring each approach to suit the individual need of our clients. Areas of assistance include:
- Due diligence and project feasibility
- Appointment and management of design consultants;
- Tendering for a builder / contractor
- Overseeing construction
- Cost planning & timelines / programs
- Expert advice, bank’s QS role
- HNK clients experience a superior level of control and confidence in terms of time, budget and consistent levels of quality.
HNK’s experienced Project Managers understand the language and nuances of the construction and property development industry. This allows us to identify potential areas of risk, and combined with our design regulatory knowledge, we can fully comprehend what specific tasks should entail.
Our mix of skills means we achieve successful results, through:
- Reduction of costs and timeframe
- Achieving better results on contract negotiations
- Elimination of ‘Scope Creep’
- Excellent quality control.
We have project managed a diverse range of projects across commercial, industrial and residential types such as Public Buildings, Churches, Service Stations, Health / Medical facilities and fitouts, Aged Care facilities, Truckwashes, School buildings, Transport, storage and workshop facilities, Residences and many more.
Our association and memberships with industry representative bodies means that our professional development continues to grow, bringing the latest in control management to your project.
Our Quality Management System complies with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 “Quality Management System – Requirements”. The HNK Project Management rigorous process includes:
- Thorough cost planning and budget analysis
- Comprehensive design reports, delivered at milestone stages
- Correct and complete suite of tender documents including the form of contract being tight and robust for the protection of our client
- Formalised paperwork process during construction to ensure transparency with all contract related matters such as workplace health & safety, environmental care, progress reports, requests for information, quality matters, extensions of time claims, variations claims, progress claims, completion activities and other conditions
Maranoa Regional Council,
Roma Community Hub
Maranoa Regional Council,
Truckwash at Roma Saleyards
Balonne Shire Council,
Civic Administration Building
Our clients reap the benefits of our experienced and diligent project management skills.
Our tagline is: KNOWLEDGE. CONTROL. ACHIEVEMENT.
- Highly experienced Project Managers with comprehensive KNOWLEDGE of the construction industry.
- Providing stringent levels of CONTROL from due diligence, budget & timelines, design management, through to tendering and contract administration.
- Clients experience a superior level of confidence knowing their project will ACHIEVE quality results.
Our range of protective services include:
- Developing the contract as part of the tender package, establishing the terms and conditions as the basis in tendering, then executing and administering such throughout the construction stage.
- i.e. the contract conditions are established way before construction begins, avoiding unnecessary complications or surprises post tender close
- Using our considerable experience to make sure the tender submissions are competitive
- Ensuring the right, and quality products, are selected, from design through to build –
- We compare products through the tender process
- Preventing substitution of lesser quality replacements. g. If a specific product is no longer available, or out of stock, the builder may push for an alternative product – we ensure that the alternative is still the right product for the job
- Overall, ensuring that any equivalent products do not compromise on quality or performance (effectiveness, efficiency, maintainability)
- Facilitating value management workshops should scope &/or design alterations be required for budget &/or time parameters while maintaining the overall quality of the project
- Control to avoid unapproved blow-outs in cost &/or time.
- Forecast planning to keep works on schedule, targeting set milestones and minimising delays.
- Comprehensive implementation and upkeep in registers to track key deliverables, responsibilities and conditions of the contract.
Throughout construction, HNK oversees and supervises timely quality checks, making sure that the builder / contractor complies fully to the design and contract requirements.
We protect our client, and the builder/ contractor, by communicating openly and responsively between all parties throughout the entire project.
Ultimately, HNK Project Management is working for the best possible result for you, our client. From start to finish, we focus on bringing comfort and confidence to our clients so they can enjoy the process, and trust that they are receiving the quality in which they have invested.